A somewhat eclectic overview of the things that interest, inspire and entertain me.

Wednesday 8 July 2009

Hamster Tracking Device

I realise that my first blog post may have been a little on the heavy side content-wise, so thought I'd take a bit of a visual pause, as I'm afraid there's much more still to come about the conference....


We worry that our hamster, Beryl, doesn't have enough freedom. But whenever we let her run about sans ball she goes under sofas and behind book shelves.

Thankfully, I have recently devised a fool proof hamster tracking device and now our hamster chasing days are over....

Patent pending.

3 comments:

  1. ha haaaa,
    Blimey she's had a few too many treats since her last photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee!

    AAaaawwwwwwww! I love hammy's! =D Went to the Garden centre the other day just so I could look at them....sad yea, I know.
    Cazz x

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Lecturing in art and design is a lovely job and I dont take it for granted. I am really interested in the quality of what we do here and firmly believe that people who study art at university level have a distinct advantage over those who dont. So I suppose my job is to prove it.