A somewhat eclectic overview of the things that interest, inspire and entertain me.

Tuesday 14 July 2009

Lovely Stuff

It's summer school season. I'd forgotten how much fun 16 year olds can be to work with - and how tiring they are. We used the tradition of making 'rag trees' as a starting point for conceptual, contemporary responses - I was really impressed with the quality of ideas and dialogue...and the skill level of some students. Most encouraging.

Anyway, here are some lovely snaps from today courtesy of Sarah....lovely.













1 comment:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Lecturing in art and design is a lovely job and I dont take it for granted. I am really interested in the quality of what we do here and firmly believe that people who study art at university level have a distinct advantage over those who dont. So I suppose my job is to prove it.